so you are planning to go to Manali? if your answer is yes then we have an awesome budget guide for manali trip plan for 3 days. in this plan we will tell you how you can enjoy manali to the fullest in a budget. if you are confused about where to go in Manali and which places to see then don’t worry we are here to guide you. We at Maharana Cabs offers taxi service in Manali with amazing services. here we are giving you the manali itinerary 3 days
Manali is on
3 days Manali itinerary
we are not counting here the days which you take to come or leave manali. we are including only 3 days itinerary of Manali.
Here is the manali itinerary for 3 days:-
- Coming to Manali by Bus or Taxi in Morning
- then you will go to your hotel, you can find many good and budget hotels in Vashista Chowk and old Manali.
- then Get fresh at your hotel, Dorm or Homestay.
- Then go for local sightseeing tour of Manali.
- During first day you can explore local attractions like :- Vashista Temple, Hadimba temple, Mall Road, tibetan monestary, Club
- You can do shopping in the local markets.
- Now during night time you can come to mall road of manali to have dinner, there are various good restaurants at Mall road.
- for manali tour by car you can Contact Maharana Cabs
- Now go to hotel and enjoy a good night sleep. from 3 days manali itinerary first day is completed successfully.
- On day 2 in morning you can hire a bike on rent in manali and go to local tourist points or you can go out station
- on second day you can go to solang valley, Bijli Mahadev and Jogini Falls.
- Solang valley is best point for enjoying snow in winter and during summer you can enjoy paragliding at this spot.
- Jogini waterfall is the good water fall that you will truly enjoy and it is a man made waterfall,
- Bijli Mahadev is a amazing place among the clouds.
- on second day you can also visit, Kullu, manikaran and parvati valley. the vibes offered by these places are awesome.
- after enjoying these points you can again come to manali and have dinner and go to your hotel. from manali 3 days itinerary 2 days have completed successfully
Day 3 of Manali itinerary
- On third day you can go to the breathtaking place of Manali which is Rohtang pass. it is the most dangerous road and avoid going in monsoon season due to frequent land slides.
- while going to rohtang pass you have to hire a cab locally because no outside cars are allowed there.
- during your ride you can visit Ralha waterfall of which is a natural waterfall that you will love
- at Rohtang pass you will find snow to enjoy, chill at Rohtang to the fullest.
- Now again return to your hotel in the evening and enjoy dinner.
- with this the manali itinerary 3 days has ended. now its time to go homw
Leave a Reply