Goa is a land of beaches and churches. visiting here is every youth’s dream. today we are going to tell you about how you can visit some of the most unseen places of Goa. visit to these places of goa will be worthwhile. after all travelling is exploring the unexplored outside and within.
Must visit Unseen Places of Goa
if you are new to goa or probably planning to visit goa any time sooner then this post is for you.
here is the list of unseen places of Goa that you must visit:-
- San Jacinto Island – this is a beautiful island located in the out skirts of vasco da gama. you can visit this place via road by hiring private bike or taxi.
- Arambol Sweet Water Lake :- this is a place located in the extreme north of goa ahead of ashwem beach. you would totally love this place. it is a sweet water lake surrounded by beautiful forest.
- Dudhsagar falls :- remember the huge waterfall from the movie chennai express? yes this is the exact same waterfall which is known for its immense beauty. your visit will be worth while here
- Spice plantation – this plantation is located in south goa, it offers an introductory tour to the garden of goan spices. and a lunch on traditional banana leaf. you will remember this place once you visit here.
- Palolem and Butterfly beach :- these beaches are located in the extreme south of goa, but visit to these beaches are always worthwhile. these are among the most beautiful beaches of goa. this unseen places of goa is worth visiting.
- Pourtugese Colonies :– these are the portugese styled colonies which have mind blowing architecture which you will love.
also read : goa itinerary for 3 days
so here is our list of unseen places of goa that you must visit.